Sinister: best-of-2004 results (pt. 2 of 2)

Bruno Gomes pdlngsp at xxx.pt
Thu Jan 6 10:39:41 GMT 2005

howdy-ho!

just to wrap things up:

#14 (14 pts) adem - homesongs; Bonnie “prince” Billy – Greatest Palace
music; Hooverphonic - (that live album, you know what i mean...); Trembling
Blue Stars – Southern Skies Appear Brighter EP

#13 (15 pts) Belle & Sebastian – Books EP; bishop allen - charm school; call
and response - winds take no shape; future pilot a.k.a - salute your soul;
mates of state - all day; modest mouse - good news for people who love bad
news; polyphonic spree - together we're heavy; saturday looks good to me -
every night; Snow Patrol - Final Straw; sunshine fix - green imagination;
unicorns - who will cut our hair when we're gone?

#12 (16 pts) Frenchmen – Sorry We Ruined Your Party; Panda Bear – Young
Prayer

#11 (17 pts) Devendra Banhart – Rejoicing in the hands; Embrace - Out of
nothing; Harper Lee – All Things Can Be Mended; robyn hitchcock with gillian
welch and david rawlings - spooked

#10 (18 pts) Fairways – This Is Farewell; Keane - Hopes and fears; Legends
Up - Against the Legends; sufjan stevens

#9 (19 pts) Animal Collective – sung tongs; brian wilson presents smile;
Jayhawks - Rainy day music; Pipas – Bitter Clup EP

#8 (20 pts) arco - restraint; B&S - Dear catastrophe waitress; Language of
Flowers – Songs About You; Savath & Savalas – appropt

#7 (21,5 pts) wilco - a ghost is born

#6 (24,5 pts) fiery furnaces - blueberry boat

#5 (25,5 pts) bjork - medulla; pj harvey - uh huh her

#4 (28 pts) gravenhurst - the flashlight sessions

#3 (29 pts) Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand

#2 (30,5 pts) magnetic fields - i

#1 (36,5 pts) concretes - the concretes

ttfn

ps - "martin eden" is a nice book, don't you think?