Sinister: My first mail....

Javi Sorribes javiersorribes at xxx.com
Fri Jan 7 13:29:04 GMT 2005

Well, it's already been a couple of weeks reading what you write,
looking forward to write something myself, and now I don't really know
what to say...
Actually I could say many things, even though I don't know wether if
you care or not. I could (like I always do) talk about myself... yes,
I think that would bo the best thing. You know, John Lennon said the
only one you really know is yourself!!!
By the way, before I forget, Javi is a boy name. It's not that
important, you know, many times I feel I wouldn't be that different if
I was a girl, but anyway, it's something worth saying... I am Spanish,
I mean, it's not that important too, I hate bullfighting and flamenco
and beaches and mainly anything people tend to know about Spain...
And here I am, listening to the ronettes and wondering if any of my
new-year-things-to-do is gonna get done by itself, so I have some free
time to say hi to you all (you seem really nice people)...
But they taught me at school that you have to resume the main points
of your speech at the end, so... HI. I really just wanted to say that

PS... Bruno I loved your best-of idea!!!
--
Javi Sorribes
javiersorribes at gmail.com