Sinister: New year, what shall we do now?

Javi Sorribes javiersorribes at xxx.com
Mon Jan 10 13:26:28 GMT 2005

Ok, several things to do for 2005. I guess they say something about
me, I don't really know...

First of all, bye Paula! Paula is a girl I used to be in love with...
well... I don't really know if I loved her or thought I loved her or
what... Well, the thing is she never got to know that, and one of our
common friends just told me she's got a new boyfriend, so I guess it's
time to say goodbye! I feel it's more releasing than sad, so... bye
Paula!

Second, party less but more. I mean, I don't want to get that drunk
anymore, specially when getting drunk is the only thing I do that
Saturday night. But when I have parties or something, I want to have
fun instead of thinking what people will see when they look at me
(well, my hairdo is still stupidly important for me).

Third one, stop being everyone's defender, specially for the ones who
don't deserve it. I just decided the world that sorrounds me s adult
and has no need of that.

Fourth, buy MANY clothes. Well, I share bedroom with my older brother
(Jorge, aged 26, I am 22) and if you look at his clothes and mine
you'll get really depressed!!!

Ah! And lose some weight! Ok, I gained 5-6 kg this summer, but it's
been very long since that, it's time to get rid of them!!

Sixth!! The most important of them all!! (why do they have to be first
or last?) Be really happy and, when possible, make people around me
happy too. I'm fed up of doing what "I think is right" and "having
principles" and all that stuff. I'm not a teenager anymore, so I'm
gonna stop trying to change the world!

Oh! Listen to more classical music and, surprisingly, to more American
bands, anything from Hank Williams to Wilco or Pernice Brothers or
whatever comes in my hands. Ah! and get all B&S singles!

8 - I love getting involved with things, I am the one who always
arranges the parties and all that stuff, so do that more... I love
it....

Well, I also want to decide if I really want to have a girlfriend
right now, and if I do, look for her (she must be out there). But I
guess I ask for too much considering my physical aspect....

And finally... check that everyone does their things to do, as they
check mine!!!

--
Javi Sorribes
javiersorribes at gmail.com