Sinister: Indie movies weekend....

Javi Sorribes javiersorribes at xxx.com
Sun Jan 23 00:46:33 GMT 2005

Dear Sinners....

Hi everyone!!! Here I am after what I would call the "indie movies
weekend"... It all started with Welcome to Dollhouse by Todd Solondz
(spelling?)on public TV, after that I got to see new Ken Loach movie
at the cinema, and I just finished Lost in Translation by Sofia
Coppola on DVD!!! Well, it's been a really nice time...

But the thing is, I just started to wonder how this cities (Tokyo,
Glasgow or random US city) are, I mean, if they're so different to the
way the film pictures them... I don't know, maybe it's because Spanish
cities have nothing to do with what you see the in movies (even in
Spanish movies). So I thought, maybe I can find some Sinners (sorry
for the invention, but I really love the "sinners" word) who have seen
any of the 3 movies and live in that city (specially Glasgow I guess),
and can tell me how these cities are in fact.

And maybe it's just a stupid way of not feeling so lonely. But
anyway.... look forward to hear from you all!!!

--
Javi Sorribes
javiersorribes at gmail.com