Sinister: Questions and Requests

grainne lynch g.lynch at xxx.com
Mon Jul 4 15:45:53 BST 2005

Dear Sinister,

Congratulations to Archel and Matt on tying the knot. I'm sure it was an excellent party if reports of Archel's Eurovision weekends are anything to go by!

I'm curious why Robster supplied us with everyone's initialled surname except Ian's, when I can think of three Sinister Ians off the top of my head! Most mysterious!

When I saw the title of Robster's post - "Old-Skool Sinister Reporting Back" - I thought he had come to tell us all about the Belle and Sebastian in The Arches last month. (It was June 15th actually; the same day I failed my 3rd driving test. Boooo! to failure, I say.)

They played a few new songs, according to the set-list:-
http://www.belleandsebastian.com/tour.php?view=event&event=201

Were they any good? Were any of you there? And, while I have you, does anyone know how much did the eBay auction raise?

Grainne.

PS Reporting back from Glastonbury, Live 8 or the march in Edinburgh on Saturday would also be greatly appreciated!