Sinister: t in the park

Francesca thecatswillknow at xxx.it
Wed Jul 6 21:46:32 BST 2005

Hi there sinister!

 ages ago i wrote some post,  most of them pointless
probably, anyway there is a reason for my post: t in
the park.
anyone of you going? chance of meeting up?

Here nothing changed too much since I last
posted: I still like belle and sebastian (I even wrote
something about them in the music page of a friend of
mine and I am quite proud of it),I still go to
university and waste most of my time anyway
But I'll be living abroad from september.
do you ever feel like your life has an expiration
date? not like death, but the fact of going abroad
leaving hours and hours of flight behind me all I know
give me this feeling, like I should do things and
visit places and I don't know what just because next
summer I won't be here to do these things... that's
why t in the park, i always wished to go and it was
always just a dream because there have never been the
perfect conditions and there was always the
possibility of going the year after, instead this year
there was the feeling of "not having another
chance"(which is not true at all cause i'll stay away
just one year, but the feeling is this one anyway) and
here I am...

francesca