Sinister: A Stronger Society

Diane mayfly5502 at xxx.com
Wed Jul 13 17:24:18 BST 2005

Dearest Sinisterians...In the past 3 years that I have
been included on this wonderful list, I've probably
only written twice.  It isn't that I don't care...but
there just never seems to be time...I keep up on the
reading though.  However..since the attacks in London,
I feel it is time I pulled myself to write to you all.
 Being that I am from the United States..I understand
the impact that  it has on a community.  I must say
that during September 11th I was going to school in
New York City...and I lost a few of my close friends
as well.  What I will say to those that live in the UK
is that regardless of how people handle the
situation...it does make the people stronger.  It
pulls people together and makes them realize that they
are not invincible.  It is sad that it takes a tragedy
to have many people see that we are all in need of
eachother.  I would just like everyone who is affected
by this to know that you are not alone and that many
other people can relate to the pain and suffering to
come.  Bless all of you!  Take care of yourselves and
eachother!

Long Days & Pleasant Nights.

-Diane