Sinister: RE: Sinisiter: A Stronger Society

BridgeOnceBurned at xxx.com BridgeOnceBurned at xxx.com
Thu Jul 14 20:00:20 BST 2005

I would just like to  say, I hope that nobody was greatly moved by Mayfly's
tragic story of 9-11. For  anyone who was touched by that sad tale, you can
take comfort in knowing she  never went to school in NY. On 9-11, she was living
in Rhode Island, you've been  duped. It's a shame, but whatever, some people
are just a little crazy. Having  the unfortunate mispleasure of knowing Diane
personally, I just want to take the  liberty of letting everyone know that she
takes a great deal of pleasure in  these little tales. Terminal illness and
the loss of parents to tragic suicides  are other stories she likes to weave
into her mundane  existence.

Kid, when are you going to grow up?  Seriously, get a life, and take some god
damned responsibility for some kind of  existence instead of having other
people feed off of your twisted and perverted  imagination. You've grown up far
too slow, and I hoped that after the past few  years you would have maybe
gained an ounce of common sense and decency, but I  suppose you're just as depraved
and helpless to your compulsive ways as ever.

Sort your life out.

-Frank