Sinister: RE: Sinisiter: A Stronger Society

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Thu Jul 14 20:32:56 BST 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, BridgeOnceBurned at aol.com wrote:

> I would just like to  say, I hope that nobody was greatly moved by Mayfly's
> tragic story of 9-11.

Right, we'll quit this right now.  It's entirely inappropriate in
the current circumstances.  No more on this please on the list,
whatever the rights and wrongs of the matter.  Frank, a mail to
the list owner would have been more appropriate if you're concerned
another list member might be causing upset.  Diane, I don't know what
to say as I don't know the rights and wrongs of the matter, but I'm
not having a personal spat fought out on the list, particularly now.
So take it offline, both of you, preferably with each other.  Mail me
only if it concerns the list's well-being and you really need to.

I haven't been able to take the reins strongly on the list for some
time due to illness, but I promise the rest of you that I'll do my best
to ensure no more mails will get through on this subject.  Please,
no-one feel intimidated to not post(*) your feelings on the current
circumstances.  There's 1500 of you, and I'd really encourage you to
do so if you feel you want to.  You won't be intimidated by others.
All that's required is that you're true to yourself.

This is like the old days.

Honey x

(*) the split infinitives rule is really overrated.