Sinister: you alright?

Stefano s.santabarbara at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 21 14:04:32 BST 2005

Dear All,

apparently we are facing a second day of havoc in London,
although the extent of the fact is nothing near what happened
only a couple of week ago, I just work down the road from
Warren street, one of the "isolated" tube stations.
get in toch if you been involved and need any help.
hope you are all well and safe.
love
stefano

--