Sinister: ...looking out the window full of mostly sorrow

ulla saar knitting_factory at xxx.com
Sun Jul 24 19:49:51 BST 2005

Dear Sinister people,

What can you say to Rob and Liz's family and closest friends when they have
lost someone they held so close to their heart. Someone so lovely and
gentle. Those words have not been evented yet and probably never will, like
in all true feelings. Still I feel I have to try and say something, for you
see, Liz meant so much to this list and it won't ever be same without her. I
had not the luck to meet Liz in person, might of been the geographical
distance or the fact i've never even been close to London in my entire life.
It seems to me though that she had the rare gift of making everyone she ever
touched (not necessarily physically) wanting to be a better person. Thanks
to David who reported back from the funeral seemed there were many who she
had touched and i'm certain there are much more of us who could not be
there. Might of been that those who couldn't had their own ways of saying
goodbye, for me it was to leave a colourful bunch of flowers into Northern
Sea for her memory and whispers that were meant for her ears only.
There are people who come and go in your life and there are people who come
and stay. I'm sure we all know what kind of person Liz was.

Goodbye Liz.

Ulla