Sinister: Northern Hypocrisy

Ev adrian.evans at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 25 18:28:40 BST 2005

Good to see some old faces and hear some old voices.  And good to see Honey
still gets given a hard time every now and then.

It is sad that it takes something so appalling to have so much activity on
this list.  I didn't know Liz - I never met her.  I did see her on
University Challenge once.  The one and only time I watched the programme.
They were crap..let's not beat about the bush...shocking.  To put it into
context, I didn't understand a word of it, but St Hilda's got well and truly
done from memory.  Not a great memory to have of someone but, in my usual
childish manner it remains fond.

Thanks to David and Sarah for reporting back.

Starry wrote:

>"after going for sustenance in the form of batteredsossidgechipsandbeans in
the local chippy"

Aren't you from Preston?  What an earth are you doing eating beans with your
chips?  I thought it had to be mushy pea fritters with crack-coated Mars
Bars.

I'm going to go into hibernation again for 5 years now, don me best suit,
get married and have another 14 children.

Adrian.