Sinister: Cock on meals

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 25 19:23:16 BST 2005

Hejla Sinisterla,

Oh, gosh.  It's been a whole over a month since I had last written.  I have
not forsaken you, believe me, it's just been a crazy over-a-month.  For
those
who don't keep track of my every post, last time I wrote I managed to fall
off a bus during a haze of intoxication and cracked my head, after a Dizzy
Rascal gig (really was feeling the Dizzy after that)

Well, I've recovered from that now, head pain replaced by heartaches.

You know somebody is a true friend, when they turn up to your birthday
party,
before you do, at your own flat, and then give you presents of booze and a
tin of
"COCK" brand curry sauce.  When they bake you a cake and make cocktails with

names like "Frogspawn" and accompany you in keeping your neighbours awake
singing
"I Believe In A Thing Called Love" on the karaoke machine until 2 in the
morning.

All these little things are those I remember the best, and what make me all
simultaneously smiley and teary eyed.  The crazy drunken post-bowling
singer-songwriter party in Finsbury Park; The picnic in Oxford featuring the

indestructible bubbles; The pub quizzes at The Shepherd; The filthy origami
at The Approach; The outlandishly unpractised "Red Bull Dozers" "gig"; The
Sunday roasts; The Bowling; The Fun; The funny named ales.  I can go on.

What can I say about Liz that hasn't already been mentioned by everyone
else,
as her loveliness was so obvious?  Always so organised, so smart in knowing
everything, never holding a grudge against anybody, and so never ever
pretentious.  When everything else were being crazy in my life, I could
always
find comfort in Liz, knowing that she would have had all of her things in
order, and be willing to give a hand to her friends.  A couple of years back

I was having a very nasty time and my world was upside down, I cried my eyes

out, Liz was there and she gave me lots of tissues.  I've since learnt how
not to cry outside so much, but I wish I can take my phone out and look up
the "Liz" right now.

It was lovely to see plenty of folks last weekend, it's nice.  Kerplunk! was

quite a good game, too, but we had decided that the setting up time:playing
time ratio was too rubbidge for our liking.

Ken
P.S.: Oh God.  A whole post and still no puns.  Well, once, many years ago
at
a picnic in Hyde Park, I think for some reason Liz and I were talking about
being a transvestite, and I inadvertently said something like "ooh, that's a

drag..", and she laughed.  And I nodded knowingly pretending it was a
deliberate pun...
Bad Ken.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.