Sinister: Looking for Mrs Julie Hewitt (nee Sauer)

Marc Willems froggysfamily at xxx.au
Fri Jul 29 05:01:41 BST 2005

G'day all,

So I got to thinking recently, how are things going
with Mrs Julie Hewitt (nee Sauer) a.k.a. Cyberglam
a.k.a Julie "Sexpot" Sauer??? (Ah, the burden of
physical beauty.)

I clearly recall chatting with her back in my salad
days on #Sinister IRC Chat around and after September
11, 2001. Unfortunately, my occasional navel-gazing
has allowed no scope for recent developments and
accordingly I have found myself somewhat dislodged
from the Sinister social loop.

The last message I received from Julie was an email
she sent me in September 2002 announcing her move to
Melbourne. I wrote back with my advice for living in
Australia (eg. Treating snake bites with opium or
other narcotic substances is not recognised nor
approved by medical authorities.) I have yet to
receive a reply. (I guess my tips weren't overly
helpful.) Plus I didn't know her new email address.
The following year I heard over the jungle drums that
she and David had wed and were now living in the most
holy of matrimonies! But I already had my suspicions
when she said she was moving. That sly minx...

But I was wondering, has anyone heard from her
recently? I'm just itching to say "G'day, how's it
goin'?! Have you had the distinct pleasure of being
kicked by a kangaroo yet?" Such profound
Aussie-related questions go begging for an answer.

If anyone has any info, it is greatly appreciated! :-)
Just drop me a line at:

     froggysfamily at deletethisbit.com.au

Thanks everyone!

Marc Willems