Sinister: A bum a-tasting

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 1 17:30:58 BST 2005

Hey Sinister,

What's up guys.  Hope you're all having a good summer so far.  It's been a
while since I posted and I hope you're all well.  Since my last post back in
April I've done many things including:

Last Month
- Going to Asda at 6pm on a Saturday evening to buy an outfit for going out
to a club.
- Bumping into Hannah Brown at said club.
- Walking along the supermarket's flu medicine aisle for 15 minutes to
locate people with flu and breath near them, in a bid to try to catch myself
a cold for the weekend (unfortunately that failed).
- Buying my friend an Oyster Card as a birthday present.
- Joining a gang who will be hosting a SUPER FUN ELECTRO POP NIGHT in
July!!! (more info soon!)

Last Week
- Going to see Dizzee Rascal, got drunk and fell off a bus and cracked my
head on the pavement
- Going to see Clientele, at the end of a crazy donuts and bubbly rosé
journey.
- Going to see Girls Aloud, and screamed out "Kimberleeeee!!" like a teenage
girl, and danced/pranced around to "No Good Advice" like a teenage girl.
- Buying myself the "6 Second Abs" fitness programme I saw on TV - it
arrived just this morning!!  I'm so excited about it

Crazy Life huh?!?!?!  What have you girls been up to?  Tell me all!

That's all,
Ken

P.S. Amy Skelton said:

>>Midge Ure was encouraging Belle and Sebastian to get in touch if
>>they're
interested in performing at the forthcoming Live8 event - I sent a quick
email suggestion to him on 6music earlier.<<

That's a little short notice from Midge isn't it?

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.