Sinister: Offbeat Scottish Tour Ahoy!

daisychain.amz at xxx.net daisychain.amz at xxx.net
Thu Jun 2 17:28:23 BST 2005

Hi all,

Sorry to lurk for ages and then resurface only for PR purposes, but
thought this might be of interest to some of you on the list.

We are having a mini Offbeat tour to Scotland in 3 weeks time...

Details are as follows...

Thursday 9th June, 2005 @ The Wee Red Bar, Edinburgh College of
Art,74 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh; 10pm to 3am; admission £2.50 before
11pm, £3.00 after.

Friday 10th June, 2005 @ NPL's Little League, The RAFA Club, 27
Ashley Street, Glasgow; 9pm to 1am; admission £3.00

We've had some special Scottish tour badges made, and there will be
playlist bingo at both nights.

There's further details, maps of venues, etc at

http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/frames/scotfra.htm

We'll be playing the usual Offbeat mix of classic leftfield indie,
punk-pop, C86 and new indiepop underground from the likes of Belle and
Sebastian - Pavement - Interpol - Delgados - Smiths - Futureheads -
Sonic Youth - Art Brut - Shins - Pixies - Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Bright Eyes -
Mclusky - Polyphonic Spree - Ballboy - Buzzcocks - Long Blondes - Wedding
Present - Hefner -Strokes - Manics - Dead Kennedys - Rilo Kiley - Graham
Coxon - Field Mice - Kenickie - Sleater Kinney - REM - Grandaddy - Joy
Division - Hidden Cameras - Stereolab - Nirvana - Pastels - Aislers Set -
Morrissey - Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - Half Man Half Biscuit - White Stripes
-Elastica - Super Furry Animals - Bis - Ash - Talulah Gosh - Camera
Obscura - At the Drive-in - Helen Love - Idlewild - Dressy Bessy - British
Sea Power - Moldy Peaches - Ride - ...Trail of Dead - Jesus and Mary Chain
- My Bloody Valentine - Urusei Yatsura - Undertones - Dandy Warhols - Shop
Assistants - Eels - Sebadoh - ...and many more!