Sinister: lurking in edinburgh

Krister Bladh kristerbladh at xxx.org
Sat Jun 4 23:03:34 BST 2005

hello sinisters,
especially those of you from edinburgh! i'm meeting up with at least two people in glasgow and anyone who'll be going to the b&s gig on the 15th, but i haven't heard from any edinburgh sinisters. except one, and he won't be in town when i'm there, which is somewhere between June 16th and 22nd. so if any of you want to meet up, drop me a line.

well that's all for now
see you!
chris
xx