Sinister: Thank you, lord, for Pipe Camp.

Eric Brasure eric.brasure at xxx.com
Wed Jun 29 18:07:33 BST 2005

Driving across the upper deck of the Queensboro Bridge from the 21st
Street approach, the ramp curves rather dramatically until suddenly
Manhattan pops into view and unfolds before your eyes. My basset
hound, who was rather intently watching the action at street level in
Queens, became very uninterested as soon as Manhattan appeared. Not
enough ham-shaped building, I reckon.

So, I don't know. Where the hell has everyone been for the past...
year or so? Have we all finally succumbed to our collective twee-ness
(remember that?) and collapsed into a quivering mass, afraid to
venture outside our bedrooms?

Or is it simply that no one here is much interested in Belle &
Sebastian anymore?

So to you, I say: post. I just did, and I'm dizzy and might vomit, it
was so exhilarating!

Love,
Eric