Sinister: Scotland Bound

Krister Bladh kristerbladh at xxx.org
Mon May 23 21:06:05 BST 2005

Hello friends!
It would seem that finally the time has come for me to visit my favourite country: Scotland. Yay! As soon as schools out, I’ll take the ferry together with rest my family, and we’ll be driving all over those lush highlands. It’s not decided for sure, but it seems we’ll be there from June 5th to 24th. My main priorities are of course Glasgow and Edinburgh and some nice countryside places.

So you’re free to overwhelm me with information: nice places to see in-between those cities, interesting gigs or club happening etc
 Obviously, travelling with the family isn’t ideal, but I will opt for at least one day off in Glasgow and Edinburgh each. It would be great if someone could organize a proper meet up, but otherwise I’ll just meet as many of you as feel up to it. We could sit in a café or go for a picnic. I wish some you would like to show me round the town though. Especially in Glasgow, I’d like to do some indie sightseeing – the former Grosvenor Café, anywhere Struan has lived – stuff like that. I’d also like to see the universities, as I’m planning to study in either Glasgow or Edinburgh next autumn.

So those concerned – just get back to me, and I’ll post back when I’m sure when I’ll be where

really looking forward to meeting to you!

love
chris
xx