Sinister: glasgow gig and meet-ups

Krister Bladh kristerbladh at xxx.org
Sat May 28 18:24:59 BST 2005

hello Sinisters!
i just can't believe it... b&s playing in glasgow just when i am going to be there! i've already booked tickets of course. i suspect there will be more Sinister/Bowlie types going, so i propose we meet up earlier that day (June 15th). you would like to meet the only Sinister from the South of Sweden, wouldn't you?

i will be leaving Sweden on June 8th and head back again the 23rd. i'll definitely be in glasgow the 15th... and a few days before that. and then in edinburgh after the 16th probably. so anyone who would like to meet up in any of those cities, write back to me and we'll work something out. i don't suppose there'll be time for a walk around the town on the 15th (assuming there is a meet-up before the gig) so anyone who would like to show me around glasgow (b&s sites, indie records stores and such) i think the 14th is better.

love
chris