Sinister: Cloaking device

Sarah J Clarke sarah.j.clarke at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 7 09:49:12 GMT 2005

Other famous people who wore cloaks apart from Charlotte's friend G:

- DOCTOR WHO (third incarnation innit)
- Dracula (I once read a rubbish COMIC poss in BUNTY about a mysterious
Dr. Ula who appeared in a small country village and then oh noes!! all
this patients started dying. Blah blah some stuff, and then he dies for
some reason, and the one girl who felt sorry the lonely doctor visits
his gravestone to find out it reads DR. A.C ULA! Spooky eh)
- Dumbledore from Harry Potter (possibly all the other wizardly little
tykes too, I dunno)

NOT Batfink, because he had WINGS of steel, not CLOAKS of steel. Come
now.

I support this Belle & Sebastian cloak wearing initiative. However, did
not the OBSERVER FASHION RAG (end times alert #32498573297) state that
it is actually "cloak/coat hybrids" that are de rigeur this season?

I dunno, I only have two coats. One is grey and enormous, and the other
is ummm, "camel" colour. It either makes me look cool and sophisticated
or a bit like Arthur Daley. I have been practising saying 'goh-uh new
moh-ur' in my best glottal stopped cockney accent just in case.

Kind regards,
Sarah