Sinister: Amy

Danny Farrell jeffreyzor at xxx.com
Sat Nov 12 20:08:12 GMT 2005

Dear Sinister,

What seems like a very long time ago i used to be d at nnypie on this list. I
have spent about half an hour trying to find a way to word this well or good
or whatever but i really can't find one so i guess this is it:

Some of you may remember amyk*ns/amy l*ngcore. She was also on this list a
time ago. She passed away on november 2nd. She died of coronary arterial
atherosclerosis which as far as i know and have been told is where the
arteries clog and harden, usually in a situation like this theillness leads
on to a heart attack or some form of heart failure but with amy it was
apparently just the atherosclerosis itself that killed her.

Just four or five days before she passed she had really bad chest pains and
went to the emergency room, they gave her an ekg, it showed that her heart
was fine and they told her it must be acid reflux and sent her home. It
obviously wasn't. I have been informed if they had done something called an
echo-cardiogram they could have spotted the blockage in her arteries and
perhaps could have performed surgery to fix it. That never happened but i
have no idea how routine a test it is. Basically i don't know if the
hospital was negligent and if this could or should have been prevented and i
don't know if my hatred and anger towards them is justified or just  because
i need to be angry at something.

Amy was my partner/fiancee and november the 2nd was exactly one year after i
returned from spending the best 3 months of my life with her. A lot of her
family and close friends from home believe in god, i am not one of them but
if he does exist i really hate his sense of humour. We were getting married
early spring of next year and she was moving from the united states so we
could live together. I know no-one else knew amy in the same way i did, as
far as i know very few people met her in person but i think the people who
read her posts and chatted with her on #sinister liked her a great deal.

I really don't know what to say about her except she was the most beautiful
person i have ever met in every way possible. I wanted to write more about
her and how wonderful a person she is but i just can't find words right now.
I'm sure anyone who remembers her won't need me to tell them anyway.

I am trying to put together a website archive of photo's of her. It might
take quite a while because sometimes going through all the photo's is too
painful to bear. It will happen at some point soon though. If anyone would
like to see these just send me an e-mail and i will send you the website
address as soon as it is completed.

Please take care everyone,

D at nnypie xoxo