Sinister: me and the gaydar

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 16 12:04:06 GMT 2005

Helloooo sinisters,

Sorry I haven't been in touch lately, I had like, loads of things to talk
about too but one thing led to another and I didn't get round to it.

So, apparently, the new album is gonna be made all the way in LA, and
involves writing in a circle with everyone in the band.  I am secretly
hoping that this was like a Tandem Writing kind of thing, or like the
drinking game in which, in a circle in turn you have to add a word to the
end of a sentence and then repeat it, and keep it making sense.

I once played this game with some friends and we realised that as long as we
keep adding adjectives to the end the game will never end.

My ideal lyrics to "Crazy Little Frog"
--------------------------------------
I saw a big white crazy cute mental automatic
pneumatic demented
cyclic psychotic insane
loony harebrained
nutty potty trained

Frog

Who was absurd and foolish
and mentally deficient and
likes nutty cheese with the
wacky brain smelling like a

Frog.

<refrain>
Frog, frog, frog, here it comes
Frog, frog, frog, here it comes
</refrain>

And repeat.

Honestly though.  Am I the only one who is quite happy for the band now that
they're hitting Proper big time?  With LA studios and biography and a
comic!!  Plus filming for the BBC with colour coordinated fans!

Also: The other day, I found "Wrapped up in books" "I'm a cuckoo" and "Step
into my office, baby" at a video juke box inside an "It's A Scream!" pub, I
sat down, and listened to some B+S while I polished off an orange crush
Sourz Towers.  It was good times.

Things I would like to see next.
1) Chix-factor - a nationwide talent search with the winner becoming a new
member of B+S.
2) Belle and Sebastian the TV series (but not as in LE belle et sebastien TV
series with that dog thing)
3) Goalkeeper's revenge - a 'celebrity' 5-a-side football game for the PS2,
featuring teams such as B+S, Mogwai, sigur ros.  Plus unlockable hidden
teams Slot Jockey and NME
Reference: http://www.nodata.org/honey/sinister/mhonarc/200004/msg00136.html
(notice email subject line!)

More seriously now.  Just want to send my condolences to Danny and all who
knew Amy, I only knew her through the chatroom and also a brief encounter in
Chicago before the B+S show and I already know from there now wonderful a
person she was.  I still remember the nice pressie I once got, and the
transatlantic mixtape challenge.

xxx
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.