Sinister: Belle and Sebastian News message - surprise album details ... (fwd)

Peter Miller pj.miller.68 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 18 15:25:09 GMT 2005

This download-only album, which pisses
> all over any bit torrents you may have heard, will
> be available exclusively from iTunes on December
> 6th. As a further incentive to follow the path of
> righteousness, all proceeds will be donated to the
> DEC's Asia Quake Appeal.

That reminds me, I still haven't got that downloadable
track that I *paid for* out of my *pocket money* off
the Save The Whale album or whatever it was. The one
about a kebab shop.

I think the Another Late Night album was more of a
surprise really. I had a quick aural shufty at the B&S
track and it sounded warm and sophisticated,
multi-layered and exqusitely textured.

That is all. I just wanted to contribute to our
thriving online community.

I went past the Po Caff the other day.

Peter