Sinister: Like dildo in porn movies

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 18 15:07:07 GMT 2005

Hello again,

Two posts in the space of three days.  If posting to sinister were  some
kind of profession that one has a manager for, my sinister manager would be
complaining right now about my suffocating posting schedule.

But as it is, there are song title puns to be made, and there are soon to be
more, from the exciting new album!  I'm filling myself up to the ears with
anticipation right now, and especially now, that I hear there will be a song
called 'Mornington Crescent'.  Which I presume is either a reference to the
place between Camden Town and Euston, or a reference to that game that
references said place.

Would it just be a recording of Stuart playing 'Mornington Crescent', with
some jaunty guitar in the background?  Who would win?  And by what rule
would victory have been achieved?

----------

Sod it, I'm going to try and guess the whole lot.

Act Of The Apostle Part 1
- Something about how this man once forgot his own song lyrics 3 times,
until some cock from the crowd shouts it out to remind him

Another Sunny Day
- Global Warming

White Collar Boy
- A boy in a juvenile detention centre who got gang raped by fellow inmates,
and then given the pearl necklace

The Blues Are Still Blue
- How Chelsea Football Club hasn't really changed despite the influx of cash
from Roman Abramovich

Dress Up In You
- Transvestism, and/or the fur trade.

Sukie In The Graveyard
- Taking his beloved Suzuki Vitara to the pound after it failed the MOT.

We Are The Sleepyheads
- Date rape

Song For Sunshine
- Ozone layer

Funny Little Frog
- Result of a drinking game (see previous post)

To Be Myself Completely
- Parody of Radiohead.  Lyrics: That there, that is me.  I am here, this is
happening.  *wailing*

Act Of The Apostle Part 2
- About how this dude sold a Belle and Sebastian ticket on ebay, for £30.
And then the computer hanged itself.

For The Price Of A Cup Of A Tea
- Oh I don't know.  Isobel?

Mornington Crescent
- Recording of Sturan playing Mornington Crescent

Are you excited?
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.