Sinister: Large Doner with Garlic Sauce and pickles

Ev adrian.evans at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 18 20:31:45 GMT 2005

I'm toying with the idea of taking my 5 year old girl to the Bristol show in
February but they don't allow U-14s in the bar - Christ thats 4/5ths of the
fan base ruled out then....takings will be down that night.  Maybe i'll
deposit the maid in left luggage at Templemeads with my portable digital
gramaphone - she'll never know the difference.

Maybe someone could kindly tell the bands management that there is a modern
road network beyond Portishead and that we're not all cattle-worrying,
cyder-swilling, incestuous yokels that would undoubtably put the woolies up
Struan.  Obviously I can't exclude my wife from that last bit...

As for portable digital gramaphones, if I've already donated a Breville
Sandwich Toaster and a winter duvet to the earthquake appeal, can I have a
freebie?  No really, for an extra 4 shillings can you just send me the
noisy, cheery crowd scenes and I'll try and do something clever with the
original???

So Peter Miller is still having problems with the badly packaged kebab
download...it sounds terrible Miller - the track that is - does anyone know
how to edit the sound on there so it doesn't f**k my earphones up?

I think Ken's been around Peter's watching old porn flicks....I'm struggling
to work out the white collar link but it's given me wood none-the-less.

I'm going on another 6 year sabbatical now...

Adrian