Sinister: I want that Kebabsong but how?

Matilda Liljedahl twistlittlegirl at xxx.com
Fri Nov 18 21:37:41 GMT 2005

Ihhh, my shelf is crowded with records. Soon I'll have to buy a new one.
I've been shopping online, every record I've been wanting to check out since
I was about fifteen, and some new ones I found to. Actually there's so much
good music out there that I'm getting all dizzy when I think about it, and
have to sit down in my armchair and write a few poems and eat some icecream
to calm myself down. I think it's a good thing that my newly bought computer
is in a city far away so that I can not use it regularly. If I did I would
spend all the money I've saved and end up on the street with a big big
collection of records which I would have to drag after me in a big big sack,
and they would get broken and I would get thin an sick. All in all it would
be bad.

I've also bought a vacuum cleaner online. It really sucks to pay money for
such a boring thing, but I guess it's part of growing up, at least in this
twisted world. Hrm...maybe my problems aren't that big. I've probably never
end up on the street, unless I start doing drugs and I don't think I'll need
that. I'll stick to coffee. It actually gives me psycadelic perception and a
strong feeling of hapiness. I guess I'm lucky, coffee is not too dangerous.

I've got one more problem, though it's not the biggest problem in the world.
I bought a record called Help! A Day in the Life and thought that the
Kebabsong that's been discussed recently, would be on it. There was a lot of
other great songs so it was a good mistake I made, but I still want the
Kebabsong. If someone could help me out I would really be pleased.

In my town the grass and the trees and the roof and everything else is
covered with a pale glittering frost. I feel like I'm part of a fairytale
and I'm quite fascinated by the fact that I'm not, that it's actually
reality this place were I'm walking around.

Hope you to are enjoying the winter starting.