Sinister: Cathay Fly

Kenneth P Y Chu pykachu100 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 21 10:14:15 GMT 2005

I'm like, on fire.  3 posts in a week I bet you think I'm pretty clever,
don't you girls?

Although hopefully i won't actually be on fire as such.  As I'm supposed to
board a plane eastboard to the orient.  No not Leyton.  But Hong Kong!
Sweet.  In about two hours!  Yeah I'm actually at the airport right now on
this internet machine.  How high tech?  I'm really bored as you can imagine.
  I've even already sprayed each of my fingers with a different Bodyshop
perfume scent sample and now my hand smells really weird.

When will B+S have their own private jet?  The way they tour the world these
days... Is there a continent that they have not played in aside from
Antarctica?  Have they done Africa yet?

Any Hong Kong sinisters fancy a pint sometime in the next couple weeks?
Email me.  we can share perfume tips.

okay one minute left.  Bye!
Ken