Sinister: Scott's Eggs

Sarah J Clarke sarah.j.clarke at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 3 10:01:45 BST 2005

Dear Sinister,

in my humble opinion, Scott Walker is a GREAT BIG GOTH. Nothing wrong
with that of course, most goths are FAR worse and can't even claim a
decent vibrato for the life of them. At least Scott would rather be
French than pretending to be a dour-faced TEUTONIC WARRIOR making wot I
believe is called 'electronic body music' - arf, marvellous. Anyway,
yes. Buy his records, they're only a fiver in Fopp. Start with "Tilt".
Haha. Maybe not. Scotts 1-4 in order is a good a place as any, but then
again I only own 1 *and* 4. And "Tilt".

So, Belle and Sebby played a gig then? Cor. And your man played
Tigermilk the whole way through at an indie disco? What's the world
coming to. I wouldn't know, all I do is read Dr Who books and eat chip
butties these days. Did they play "Rhoda"?

Lots of talk ov the TV Personalities too. It saddens me to hear how
terrible their recent gigs have been. Then again I suppose you don't
take much time out to practice when you are in JAIL for god knows how
long. Look at all the press Pete Doherty gets for taking a few drugz0r,
nothing of the sort for Dan Tracey. No, I didn't see two page
photoshoots of Dan all over my morning Metro, did I?

I was amused to see in the Metro, btw, that people in Wales don't like
new "roll neck" black police uniforms, because they are a bit too
"fasc15t". "Black uniforms remind people of pre-war fasc15m in Italy and
Germany", so said some Welsh Assembly chap.

Spot the deliberate mistake, eh!!

RIGHT HO I'm off

Sarahxx