Sinister: me and my madness

davie kerr softbollocks at xxx.com
Mon Oct 3 13:39:38 BST 2005

'actually, has anyone seen 'if...'? it really is the most ridiculously
wonderful film i have ever seen'

james (dumbangel1)

Hmmmmm 'If.......', is this the old black and white movie with Malcolm
McDowell? i think i can vaguely remember this movie. he takes a helluva arse
paddlin' in the movie? no, not like that you vulgar degenrates! a spanking
using a cricket bat or sumfink by the head master me thinks.
i think this movie is actually part of a trilogy. i aint never seen the
other two but they be called 'O Lucky Man' and 'Britannia Hospital'. i think
i remember reading reviews of the last two there and they seemingly be
pretty spot on as well.

anyways, one of the best movies ever is still OngBak.

alrighty then, im outta here

laters