Sinister: true hipster-elite colors shining through

Jeff Burke shiplore at xxx.com
Wed Oct 19 19:36:59 BST 2005

I know what you're saying.. but to me it sounds like they're looking at this
more as visual art than a "studio performance" This isn't you have to wear
cords to get into our cool show,  this is we're going after a certain visual
theme for the program(me). And it sounds like it's at the direction of the
studio.

It wouldn't make much sense to make a movie about world war one and have jet
planes in it, as such it you're going for a 70's beat feel a "Bush Sucks"
Tshirt would be out of place..

It's always good to be leery of forced conformity, but not always good to
assume everyone's forcing it.

just my 2cents.

jb

We are hummingbirds who are just not willing to move -- "bury me with it"
Modest Mouse