Sinister: true hipster-elite colors shining through

marisa stroud charismarisa at xxx.ca
Thu Oct 20 03:16:24 BST 2005

I always think best of people I want to think best of,
and so I agree with Jeff.

Mostly tho, I'm just bitter at being in Melbourne
instead of Glasgow at this junction in time. When I
got the email I turned to my boyfriend in delight and
dismay:

"We wouldn't even have to change clothes!!"

We have perfect terrible 70s hair, too. I think
they're just trying to screen outfits, not hotness. I
suppose the proof will be in the production, or will
you be peering at the screen, looking for the token
mingers?

In other news...oh, right. I have no other news.

Hello, my name is marisa and it's been 23 days since I
last listened to Belle & Sebastian.

Actually, I think that's a baldfaced lie, but who's
going to call me on it?

I think what we need is a new cd to argue about. I
quite like church references in B&S songs, but I hope
there's slightly less Jesus on the next offering. He
sort of creeps me out. Poor guy.

And that's enough from me.