Sinister: Confession of a not-computer-nerd

Matilda Liljedahl twistlittlegirl at xxx.com
Thu Oct 27 11:54:34 BST 2005

Holy Golightly, I love it when two of my favorite things in life meet and
form a new thing constituted of pure joy. I'm quite sure this will be the
case with the Belle and Sebastian-comics-album.

I've finally discovered cyperspace. I know it's been there for a while, But
I always seem to forget it. That it's possible to listen to music online,
for example, striked me some weeks ago. Unfortunately, now I've moved from
my hometown, and also from my parents and freinds who've got speakers to
their computers. I read in one of the tweeblogs (which I haven't thought of
looking after either, and therefore haven't found until about a month ago) a
text about how the writor missed the charm of hearing of a band, feeling
they must be "The Band For Me" but not being able to listen to them
instantly. Well, that's definitely a feeling that I haven't lost, and I
guees there's some charm in such a feeling, but I actually find it mostly
frustrating. But soon I'm going to Göteborg, home sweet home, with oh so
many computers with speakers and second hand record shops. I have the
feeling I will return here with a lot less money, but smiling.

Smile on.