Sinister: "Of course, I know what a restraining order is. You're acting like I've never dated."

laura at xxx.net laura at xxx.net
Wed Sep 7 21:18:16 BST 2005

"Mark said "BBQ", and if there were ever an invitation for llaura llew to
post, then i think that's it."

Because nothing says "Laura Llew" like Pulled Pork!

First things first: I'm still not married. I'm not even engaged for that
matter. I dare say that I'm just not ready for that kind of thing. Of
course, saying I'm not "ready" rather makes me sound like a Sunday dinner
roast. And I really think one can only make comparisons involving meat
products so many times in the same post.

Actually, I'm much the same as the last time I posted. I still have a
bookshop in western carolina. I still adore my bookshop dog, Miss Flannery,
even though she would trade me in for some bacon and a long belly rub. I
still believe the succession of the pope should be decided in a reality tv
show ("Survivor: Papal Island") which may or may not involve Paris Hilton
as a contestant. I'm still searching for the Natasha to my Flan Culp.
However, I have given up on the idea of making month of the year underpants
to give unsuspecting boys heartattacks so it's not all same-old same-old.

It does my heart good to hear of sinister picnics and the like. I've never
been to one, but while in New York earlier this summer I went to the Museum
of Sex (with former Sinisterette Laurel) where I saw ten black and white
porn stags play at the same time in a large room. That's what I imagine the
picnics to be like - only with more cardigans flying off.

While in nyc, I also got to see enough of my favorite sinisters that it was
like a picnic. I finally got to meet both Ree, who is as beautiful and
crushable as everyone has always said, and Richard, who is as darling and
genuine as I knew he would be. Plus, I was also able to bask in all my
other favorite sininsters' presence. I even had tea and a scotch egg with
GayJay and Eric. It was charming and cholesterol raising which is pretty
much the definition of perfect.

I hope you are all well, dear friends. I have missed you.

xo,
Ll