Sinister: Kelly Ryan McGuire - anyone know him?

Beth Arzy madamecholet1 at xxx.com
Thu Sep 8 13:56:13 BST 2005

Dear All,

Sorry to use the list to do a person find, but I~Rm in
a quandary and hope someone might be able to help.

There use to be a listie (ages ago) by the name of
Kelly Ryan McGuire. He went by Ryan on the list most
of the time. He lived in LA, but moved to New York in
2000-2001 ish. We lost touch and i've been searching
everywhere for him, to no avail. I've left loads of
messages on boards etc, and someone emailed me last
weekend and said they were a friend of his as well,
but that he passed away in 2001. Now, I don't know if
this is someone I~Rve pissed off in the past playing
some sick joke, but if anyone on the list knows
*anything* about Kelly (Ryan) PLEASE let me know. I
miss him. If he is gone, I~Rd really like to know
anything you might know.

Thanks a lot,

Beth Arzy

email: madamecholet1 at yahoo.com or tbstarslondon at yahoo.co.uk