Sinister: Fishface O'Connor and his Performing Newts

robhalcrow at xxx.uk robhalcrow at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 12 21:34:47 BST 2005

Dear all,
Well if even Laura Llew is posting I reckon I ought to at least try.
I was a fairly irregular poster up to late 1999 when I began serious lurking.
I liked it so much I never stopped. Till now.
Bowlie? Yep, I was there. Picnics? Well I turned up too late for one in Greenwich.
Wandering around the park in 1998(?) I had this exchange with a group of
revellers I suspected of being Sinister types:
Me: Excuse me. Are you here for any particular reason?
Group bloke: Witchcraft.
I walked away ?
I did play with my band at Tigermilking in summer 1999. We played in a Canterbury
club  a few weeks back and someone said "Ah, you sound like Belle and Sebastian."
We don?t, but I took it as a compliment.

"Internet: good or bad thing?" asked Linda Kerr.
Bad if people I like (Juliana Hatfield for instance) are releasing download
only stuff because my computer cannot really cope. That makes me sad. Like
a party you know you?d love but you?re not invited, or you?re busy washing
the fish or something equally uninspiring.
9.30? Blimey. It?s nearly bed time. Good night.

Rob