No subject

owen lowery o-lowery at xxx.com
Wed Sep 14 12:08:28 BST 2005

Well it appears that it's fasionable to de-lurk at the moment so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

Following the lead of oher folks who've reappeared here recently I feel the need to let you all know that I'm not married,
I am however living in sin with my girlfriend and so once again the female half of Sinister is sfe from me.

Nice to hear that everybody enjoyed Sinister's 8th birthdy celebrations recently, I was a bit annoyed at not being able to get to the Glasgow picnic, I was in Scotland at the time but had things to do in Edinburgh.
On the plus side though I got to see the Pixies and Teenage Fanclub the next day so I at least got to hear some very good music over the weekend :o)

It's been rather nice seeing posts from all the old posters again but equally nice to hear some new voices amongst them, welcome back and welcome to you all.

as ever there is no actual Belle and Sebastian content here, maybe the list should adopt a second band for times when there is not much B&S related news (look I'm not really serious don't bother calling it a stupid idea).

Anyway I'm going to see the Golden Virgins in Newcastle tomorrow, has anybody else seen them?
Not only are they really good but they are the most fantastically ugly band to ever have existed.

Well I'll be off now
love and hugs
Owen

so much depends