Sinister: Well hello Admiral, where've you been hiding?

Steve Peet peetsketch at xxx.com
Wed Sep 14 20:06:05 BST 2005

Hey kids

I just checked the archive to see how long I'd been on this thing - first
post March '99!  And that was after some awkward lurking.  Looking in the
archive brought back some memories - I forgot how often I used to post (and
how much nonsense I used to write!).

So good to see so many first-posters, de-lurkers and returning old hands all
at once; I thought I'd join in, despite not being quite so famous as some of
the other old timers.  I've never gone away and have enjoyed all of your
posts over the years, so thank you.

I haven't quite joined the ranks of sinisterines who've tied the knot - I
still have 31 days of freedom left!  I can't wait.

Fiona said "this isn't a plea for the sinisterkids of the big city to come
and hang out with me, but I
just can't remember how you go about making a new city your own. So any
advice would be much appreciated."
Just get out there and hang-out.  I was once that lonely person in the
Monarch in Camden and I wasn't there half an hour before a bunch of lovely
Sinisterkids spotted me!  Does the old upside down badge thing still work?
As Ian said this Friday's HDIF might be a good start?  I might even put in a
rare appearance myself - it might be my last chance before I move out of the
big city for Brighton.  Anyone else?
It feels like my last outing was madly pogoing to the Aislers Set with Marc
C at LSE, but that was ages ago and I must have been out since then.

Well, long may this renewed vigour last!  Hope to see some of you again one
day.

Be excellent to each other

PeetsketchSteve
("some bloke in a cardigan")