Sinister: California dreaming

Matilda Liljedahl twistlittlegirl at xxx.com
Fri Sep 16 11:47:09 BST 2005

Hi everyone

Thanks, Honey, for the Stuart and ME link. I really enjoyed reading it.
  One of many things I liked was the detail about the California trip,
because I´ve been having an obsession about California for over a year now.
And the feeling just grows stronger, I don't know why. I'm inside of the
dream of the golden land that I used to look upon as something childish. I
was probably right, but I'll go for my dream anyway. My New years promise
two years ago was to become more naive, maybe I will be, I never thoght so.
  Anyway I'll have to go there. I'm making a comic about a boyband who lives
in California so at least I have to go and catch up some atmosphere. I'm
afraid my comic will not be very authentic. I've never been to any of the
united states. I've also never been a member of a boyband. But after all my
intention wasn't to descibe the authentic life of a boyband. It's more about
dreams, klichés, prejudices and feelings, and I know some stuff about that.

Happy Summer's end to all of you. But I guess for those of you who're living
in California, summer never ends.