Sinister: You're just a Barbi(can) (PRE-GIG PICNIC SUNDAY 25th SEPTEMBER?)

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 20 18:03:20 BST 2005

Hello guys!

It's been a while since I last posted!  I didn't get married!  I don't even
think I snogged anyone!  Oh well!

So, erm, I don't recall reading too much about the BARBICAN gig on this
bitch (I know this, for sure, because I did an "ADVANCED FIND" on my
sinister email folder and it only came back with 7 answers - Yes I'm so
smart and tech-savvy!)

ARE YOU GUYS COMING?  ARE YOU EXCITED?  I remember I was soooooo excited in
2001 when B+S were playing two days in a row at the Barralands in Glasgow.
First B+S gig it bloody was.

I'm actually really excited about this IYFS all the way through bonanza!  I
love that album and I like how it's ordered.  I like how albums are ordered.
I was similarly excited once at the Somerset House show last summer, when
they did The State I'm In, Expectation, She's Losing It, and then You're
Just A Baby and I was like OH MY GOD THIS ROCKS.  But then there was no
Electronic Renaissance.  I'm glad that it was played in Perth.  I hope this
means they will also play this at the barbican thing.  And new songs from
the new album!

Is there a support band for this gig?  Haha, I'm so excited I didn't even
check!  I hope it's someone good.  Like Terrorvision or something.

HERE COMES THE SCIENCE BIT!  CONCENTRATE
Oh!  The point of the email!  So who's coming to this bitch?  Fancy a
picnic/pubnic pre-gig?  Yeah go on!  ONLY THING IS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE,
JUST YET.  The Barbican is in a stupid place with no real greenery nearby
(except this field that is a cemetery!) but who's to say we can't meet up
elsewhere first?  IT ALL DEPENDS WHO WANTS TO COME.  SO EMAIL ME IF YOU
WANT, TO COME!  OR JUST FLIRT.  Wait that's Gay Chat.  Sorry.  But e-mail me
if you want to come.

To summarise: If you are going to the barbican and/or would like to picnic
on Sunday 25th(that's THIS COMING SUNDAY) afternoon, give me an e-mail!

YAY!
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.