Sinister: Waiting for dead baboons to rise (25th SEPT PICNIC OPTIONS - YOU DECIDE)

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 21 18:03:05 BST 2005

Hello There!

Just wanted to write and let you guys know that I hadn't gone and got
married during the day between now and the last time I wrote!

PICNIC????
----------
So picanicker!  So many responses and ideas!  To summerise the findings so
far...

1. The Barbican area in general is kind of rubbish for booze and stuff
2. BBC reckons it's gonna drizzle a bit, but you never know!
3. Possible locations for picnic
	i) Finsbury Circus (near Moorgate station)
	ii) St Paul's Churchyard (near.. St Paul's station)
	iii) Primrose Hill (near Chalk Farm station)
	iv) Regents Park (the non hilly bit. near Regents Park/Great
Portland St. stations)
	v) Other Places

More on the options..

i) ii) Finsbury Circus and St Paul's are excellent for locations as they're
close-ish to Barbican.  Only problem being it's a Sunday and should it rain
we might be stuck without a pub around!  Oh noes.

iii) Primrose Hill has tradition behind it, but not so convenient for the
Barbican (no southbound tube service on Sunday between Camden Town and
Bank!!).  Although, as a possible incentive, I found that this is where
APPARENTLY some of the B0WLIE folks are going to be hanging out that day, so
if we go there we might get to compare penis/vagina sizes with them!  Fun.
Plus, SPREAD EAGLE.

iv) The lower bit of Regents Park is nice and there are pubs around that
open should it rain.  It's one tube from Great Portland Street stn to
Barbican, which may be a bonus!

VOTE FOR YOUR RIGHT TO PARTY
============================
So!  If all of you email me where you'd most like to go of the above, I'll
collect the information and send out a FINIALISED PLAN tomorrow, at 2pm!
Wow, I'm so organised, like some kind of growed up business person.

I wonder if there'll be enough people coming to warrant bringing a FOOTBALL.

See you all very soon!  And I'll email again tomorrow, at 2pm!  Watch this
space!

Yeahhhhhh
Ken
P.S.: If all else fails we can always go to somewhere with a pond, where we
can point at frogs that are funny, and little.  Aw.  Funny Little Frog.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.