Sinister: Belle and Sebastian News message - New merchandise online! (fwd)

Linda Kerr lulou at xxx.org
Thu Sep 29 15:20:00 BST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:06:30 +0100
To: "lulou at crockery.org" <lulou at crockery.org>
Subject: Belle and Sebastian News message - New merchandise online!

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that we've got some fabulous new B&S merch online for sale just now, details as follows!

We made special items for the "If You're Feeling Sinister" concert that was at the Barbican in London last Sunday 25th September.  They include a poster with the date of the show, a new mug, a beautiful wee badge with the Fox off the "...Sinister" CD artwork, a t-shirt featuring the same Fox and a concert t-shirt with the artwork of the album and date of the show on it.

We also made a new t-shirt for the Perth show which features the artwork that Stuart designed for the "Just A Modern Rock Story" book that came out recently.

All items are available to purchase now from the webshop online at http://www.banchoryshop.net   Go and take a look, hope you like what you see!

Happy shopping,
Belle and Sebastian

http://www.belleandsebastian.com