Sinister: somewhere off centre

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Fri Aug 18 14:07:19 BST 2006

Sinister

Today my sandwich was:
Tesco Wholemeal bread (I like hovis best of both but its gone from 88p in
Tesco to £1.02!!), reduced fat houmous(tastier than normal AND in the cheap
section!), thousand island dressing and Rocket.

All you londoners, get it up ye.
I hope it rains.
Not that I'm jealous your all getting to go to a picnic or anything....
Regardless maybe a picnic might result in a few more posts with interesting
stories. (A few more than none is what?) or maybe even....PICTURES?!

So today is a sad day because 3 years ago today I started my job and thats
BAD as I was only intending staying one year.

Last week I was off on holiday. And it only rained a tiny bit, it was
generally warm and sunny and nice.

It started on Sunday and ended the following Monday.

Sunday: We went into town and did a bit of shopping and got some lunch.

Monday: We went through to Edinburgh and had a fight and a pint.

Tuesday: Drove nearly all the way to Inverness to the Landmark Centre. My
camera batteries were dead and new ones cost £5.99!!!!! I was shocked. I
didn't buy them. We also went to Boat of Garten on the way back and saw the
Ospreys and a man with half his head missing. There is also a man I see in
Tesco in Falkirk fairly often that has half his head missing.

Wednesday: Drove to Glasgow with the intention of going to the Necropils but
there are 2 Castle Streets in Glasgow and I picked the wrong one in my
TomTom then we got all confused and started went home after some frustrating
driving around.

Thursday: Made it to Glasgow Necropilis! Parked in Concert Square and just
walked, MUCH easier! Was lovely and hot and sunny up there. Got a Calipo ice
pole on the way back.

Friday: Glasgow transport museum and Kelvingrove museum then Wagamama on
West George Street for lunch. Very tasty.

Saturday: Blair Drummond Safari Park.

Sunday: Last day off together. Had lunch in Pizza Express in St Andrews then
went to the Deer Park in Fife on the way home. I tihnk the deer park was the
highlight of my week off because I really liked feeding them. Even the ones
that were covered in mud.

Monday: My last day off. My best friends Dad's memorial service. I've been
to many funerals but never a memorial service. Turns out they're pretty much
the same but without the coffin.
I never actually met her dad but she had asked me to go. I cried fo the man
I had never met. The service ended witha recording of him singing a Dudley
Moore song. It was heartbreaking and funny at the same time.

/quit