Sinister: The blueballs are still blue

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 12 11:37:15 GMT 2006

Sinistees,

Lately I can't stop listening to the first bit of "Nightswimming" by REM
over and over again, mainly it's because there was a bit when he
reckoned he deserved a quiet night when his voice breaks, and I like it
when people sing and their voices break. There was piano too, and pianos
are fun.

So if you have any more recommendations of music where there is piano
and voice breaking as someone sings, please let me know. Both criteria
are very important.  If it mentions nakkidness in the lyrics it's more
the better, cos hehe naked people are funny.

Did you know there was a TORNADO in London the other day, it's mental.
It was at Kensal Rise, and I was lucky not to have been scooped up by
the whirlwind, just think of the inevitable horrible headline: "KEN
SHALL RISE", or whatever.  I've been saving that as the title for my
porn movie that I'm making and I don't want to see it wasted on an
unfortunately incident with a tornado.

Sooo, right, INTERNATIONAL SINISTER BOWLING DAY plans are well underway,
with Robin Stout and I, and, um, special guests.  Who else wants in? Or
is the day going to just involve me shoving my balls down Robin's
gutter? That'd make an ink polaroid and a half.

I haven't been back to Rowans for ages.  They've really done up Finsbury
Park station, you know, they put a roof over the front of the station
and driven out all the stanking gooners, unfortunately they've all
migrated to Holloway Road instead, even nearer to my house, bastards.

And of course the usual plea: If you were the REALLY CAMP GUY at
Coachella who screamed passionately in 2002 or whenever while watching
B+S, or maybe you know him, please get in touch.

Thanks,
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.