Sinister: The blueballs are still blue

Robin Stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Sun Dec 17 19:25:10 GMT 2006

Hello my lovelies

Ken Chu said:

> Sooo, right, INTERNATIONAL SINISTER BOWLING DAY plans are well underway,
> with Robin Stout and I, and, um, special guests.  Who else wants in?

Yes! Come bowling with me! and Ken! Last time I went bowling was at
Roy World Bowling a year ago and I got my fingers stuck in the ball. I
need some more rubbish people to compete against so I don't look like
such a loser. And you can say things like, "Cor, Robin, I haven't seen
you for ages!", and I'll tell you funny stories and shower you with
gifts and sing you songs and it'll be just like old times when we
would jump aboard the Barnacle and sail forth for the seven seas and
adventure!

Everywhere I go I hear Family Tree by Belle & Sebastian. They play it
on an advert for cat food, I swear; and there's a song by Euros Childs
called Costa Rita, where the end of the song is almost exactly the
same. It's not such a bad song, I remember when it came out and
everyone made jokes about bottoms and squirrels and said oh, well,
that Familie Tree is a well rub song, but I always thought it was
pleasantly daft.

Hmm, well, I shall write again soon. Hope you're having fun wrapping
presents and all that. I'm off to listen to THIS TOWN AIN'T BIG ENOUGH
FOR THE 22 OF US, the perfect Christmas gift
(http://twistedbydesign.co.uk/thistown/).

Bye

Robin x