Sinister: What difference does it make?

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Sun Dec 17 23:06:24 GMT 2006

Sinister.

We went to Skye.
And now there is no we.

The drive up was long and the weather less than pleasent. Driving into
Glencoe was like a scene from Lord Of The Rings, the mountains looming
massive dark and daunting on either side and cold grey, almost black, clouds
between them.
The weather in Kyle of Lochalsh was less unpleasent, but nothing compared to
last time.

The hotel was as I remembered it. Very nice. And the view.

We drove over to Skye the next day. Skye is a very beautiful place. The
weather was also good. It was sunny, there was no wind, and it was not
overly cold.
Aside from spectacular scenery, we saw a herd of deer grazing by the side of
the road, two little ginger piggies in a field which when I stopped the car
to look at them came rushing over snorting all excited. They were cute.
We also saw two ravens.

I liked the  piggies the best.

Then we came home. And we talked and we shouted and we talked more and I
cried and now there is no we, just he and I.

So I called my boss and she said I could take tomorrow off also, and
hopefully the next day. I need some time away, I am going to stay with my
friend in Dundee.

I don't actually know how I feel right now.