Sinister: The blueballs are still blue

Sarah J Clarke sarah.j.clarke at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 19 11:17:23 GMT 2006

Cor! Robin? I haven't seen him for ages! NOW WHERE ARE MY GIFTS.

Does Wiiiiii-bowling count as bowling? I got two strikes! I am awesome!
I am not so awesome at real bowling, I mostly sit back with a pint of
Guiness and enjoy the novel footwear experience.

I do hope that is the REAL Little My on that alBUM, or at very least the
Torchwood crew in red wigges with topknots. Else I will be cross.