Sinister: So this is Christmas?

Gayle E. Anderson popsingersfear at xxx.com
Sun Dec 24 16:50:06 GMT 2006

Sinister.

I attempted to do some last minute Christmas shopping today. It was ok. I
had some company. That was ok too.

Someone promised me he wouldn't make me cry on Christmas for the third year
in a row. Does it count if he broke my heart the the third time instead?

But I might be going Sinister bowling on saturday! I've not booked my flight
yet but its looking likely!

I came home today and the. Ex. was online. We are. Talking. Just now and i
can hardly type for shaking. My heart is pounding. 2 years and 3 months. 2
holidays abroad. A million adventures. And fun.
I wish it wasnt fucking Christmas.