Sinister: Wii rule the school (and BOWLING this sat)

kenneth.chu at xxx.uk kenneth.chu at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 27 13:33:04 GMT 2006

Hello there!

What's up, y'all.

Apparently a Wii was supposed to be delivered to our home today, but it
didn't!  Sux0r, not that we will get to play with the wii when it does
arrive because it's gonna be SOLD for PROFIT when it gets here.  I'm
disgusted just thinking about it.

This wiiiiiii-bowling sounds amazing.  I hope there is already a
nunchuks game where you wave your sticks about like nunchuks?  I've seen
them showing off the Tennis game on Sky News once, it looked a bit
rubbish.  Especially when compared to the MARIO KARTS SCALECTRIX!  Which
is the second best thing in the world.

The best thing in the world EVER, is this!
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-8415330185122785549
Just watch 00:15 - 00:29 and tell me you don't want one!

Watch how much fun this guy is having
http://tinyurl.com/yzbxt9

==================================
ANYWAY.  Speaking of power balls and arm action!  OMG it's international
bowling day again!  London division is looking good already, with ROBIN
STOUT and GAYLE E ANDERSON and PAMELA HUTCHINSON, plus SPECIAL GUESTS.
So come along!

The Plan: Let's meet at the new SWANKY looking Finsbury Park station.
There are 4 exits but let's meet where they have a funky new big roof
thing!  I don't really know how they sign post that (Probably not "where
they have a funky new big roof thing"), maybe "Stroud Green Road"??

Time: 2:30pm

That's it!  Let me know if there are any probs.

Cheeeers,
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.