Sinister: Wii rule the school (and BOWLING this sat)

Ben Apps benapps at xxx.com
Wed Dec 27 21:16:46 GMT 2006

Sir Kenneth Phuk Yu Chu said:

>Apparently a Wii was supposed to be delivered to our home today, but it
>didn't!  Sux0r, not that we will get to play with the wii when it does
>arrive because it's gonna be SOLD for PROFIT when it gets here.  I'm
>disgusted just thinking about it.

Just got home from down the shops and Rachel exclaims, "I'm dying for a
Wii". I told her to pipe down, because we already have an Xbox.

Did you bag any good PREZZIES in this season of GETTING STUFF? I got
LEGOSTARWARSIITHEORIGINALTRILOGY for my Eggsbox, and it's grate. Chewbacca
rips the arms off Stormtroopers! I also got a scary album by Scott Walker
called The Drift and Railway Track Diagrams - England South and London
Underground (from my Dad).

>ANYWAY.  Speaking of power balls and arm action!  OMG it's international
>bowling day again!  London division is looking good already, with ROBIN
>STOUT and GAYLE E ANDERSON and PAMELA HUTCHINSON, plus SPECIAL GUESTS.
>So come along!

I am hoping to attend Sinister International Bowling day VI, but may have to
drag along (or lose) some of the in-laws. I am in a bit of a rut bowling
wise having my pitiful 73 beaten by the other half's 97 last time out.

>The best thing in the world EVER, is this!
>http://video.google.co.uk

    /videoplay?docid=-8415330185122785549
    >Just watch 00:15 - 00:29 and tell me you don't want one!

I bet Stuart Murdoch has a powerball.

Have a safe and happy 2007!

ttfn

Ben